My Free CDL Training Application
Let us connect you with a CDL training school in your area! It is a 100% FREE Application!
About Millis Transfer
Established in 1936, Millis Transfer is a Wisconsin-based dry van truckload company who serves customers across America. Millis Transfer moves a variety of products ranging from glass containers, food products, paper products and beer. Millis offers regional and OTR fleet services and provides drivers with high quality equipment and a wide variety of benefits.
Outstanding Benefits & Advantages
Millis's award-winning top pay and excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability and life insurance. The company also provides a strong 401k plan, late model equipment and plenty of home time. In 1989, Millis Transfer established their first truck driver training school, The Millis Training Institute.
About Millis Training Institute
The Millis Training Institute was established in order to help Mills Transfer develop and train highly qualified drivers. Millis Training Institute is among the best in the industry for not only providing CDL training, but top-notch truck driver training.
MTI's dynamic training program is designed to ensure our graduates are ready to utilize their truck driving skills to make their career dreams come true. We believe that you should be able to grow your career while providing for yourself and your family. Once licensed, drivers will be offered employment with Millis Transfer, Inc.
- Hamilton, OH (20 miles north of Cincinnati)
- Cartersville, GA (30 miles north of Atlanta)
- Richfield, WI (20 miles north of Milwaukee)
- Burleson, TX (13 miles south of Fort Worth)
- Eden, NC (40 miles north of Greensboro)
Minimum requirements for entry into MTI and Employment with Millis Transfer:
- All applicants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
- All applicants must have a DOT Physical (within 2 years)
- All applicants must be able to read, write, and speak the English Language sufficiently to communicate with the public
- All applicants must not have a major accident or major moving violation on their license within the past five (5) years
- All applicants must have at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent