New York CDL Training Application
The CDL Marketing Group Website is intended for use by prospective students only. Any commercial use of the data, content, text, or images contained in the website or its database is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our copyrighted work and content.
By submitting our application form, you are consenting that you may be contacted by a representative and/or receive e-mail correspondence or SMS texts.
Clicking the "Submit" button on our application form constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by a CDL Training School or Company at the number(s) you provided, regarding their CDL Training Programs. You understand that these calls may be generated using an automated technology.
Disclosure of Contact Information:
We collect Contact Information about you when you submit an application. “Contact Information” refers to information contained in your application, such as your full name, address, telephone number, or email address.
When you use the CDL Marketing Group Website our servers may collect information about your activities while visiting the site. Some of these activities may include the websites you view, the times you view them, and information about the browser you are using. This information is separate from the aforementioned Contact Information. We use this browsing information to help understand how the site is being used, to improve it, and for systems administration purposes.
Third Party Cookies:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use Browsing Information about your visits in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may have difficulty accessing some areas of the website. You can learn more here.
CDL Marketing Group follows industry standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of information that we collect from our users.
CDL Training in New York
A simple and quick application is all that it takes.
CDL Career Now is the first step for those looking to get New York CDL training and get started with a trucking career.
We have aligned ourselves with New York trucking schools that offer a variety of CDL training services, as well as job placement assistance to those who qualify for a New York trucking career. Our CDL training application is designed specifically to help qualified CDL candidates meet New York CDL requirements and find a quality New York CDL school and job placement assistance opportunities.
Complete our application and let us connect you with quality New York CDL training.
New York CDL schools in or near:
In the state of New York applicants must meet the following CDL application requirements.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate a commercial motor vehicle in New York
- A Department of Transportation physical examination must be administered. If physically qualified a DOT card will be issued. It must be renewed every two years
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age in order to drive interstate or haul placarded hazardous materials
The following vehicle descriptions are classified as commercial motor vehicles.
Class A -
- For any combination of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 pounds or more, provided the GVWR of the vehicle(s) being towed is more than 10,000 pounds.
Class B -
- Any straight truck with two or more axles and a GVWR of 26,001 pounds or more.
- Any vehicle with two or more axles and a GVWR of 26,001 pounds or more, pulling a vehicle with a GVWR of 10,000 pounds or less.
- A single vehicle designed to transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) if the GVWR is 26,001 pounds or more.
Class C -
- Any vehicle with a GVWR of less than 26,001 pounds transporting hazardous materials for which placarding is required.
- A single vehicle designed to transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) if the GVWR is less than 26,001 pounds.
NY CDL Requirements Source: